Thursday, September 30, 2010

My Hair is pink! How to Keep it Pink through November

Every year, in October I dye my hair pink for Breast Cancer awareness. This year is very special. My good friend Tara is attempting to raise $3000 to walk in the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer 3 day in November in San Diego. If she reaches her goal I will not only keep my hair pink throughout October, it will be pink all through November and I will meet her at the finish line of her race ready to cheer her on!
Tara has already raised $1,242.15. This leaves $1757.85 to go. If you would like to help please visit this link: http://tinyurl.com/tarapink.
Also I am walking in the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure 5k in Temecula, CA on October 17th. If you would like to walk with me please register at http://komenie.org and send me an e-mail at darnellster@gmail.com to let me know so we can meet up.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pink looks good on you, so I really hope Tara reaches her goal! Thanks for providing link so one can donate...

Brian said...

Thanks! This will be the 5th year doing it, it wouldn't feel like October if I didn't have pink hair.

Tara Rodden Robinson said...

Brian, you are the awesomest friend!!! I am so grateful for you and your encouragement. :)

With love,
Tara