Saturday, August 6, 2011

Reflection through old blog posts

I was reading my posts since 2008 and I came to some conclusions.

1. I used to have a lot more fun on this blog
2. I frequently lose purpose while writing (which is ok because I can always read this)
3. I love to pray
4. I log about tons of stuff: photography, prayer, purpose, resistance, GTD, frustration, depression, anxiety, annoyance, devotions, gratitude, meaning, and more.

My goal here is to continue to write but I have myself backsliding at times (when standing at the front lines in the war against resistance, resistance tends to fight back HARD.

Goals for the rest of the year:
1. Write and blog and for myself first and my audience second (I  started the blog for myself which made it special and in order to keep it that way I have to continue to write it for myself).
2. Remember that the fact that it is hard to write because of resistance proves that it is important
3. Start mobile blogging again

My Prayer:

Dear Lord,

Thank you for the gift of being able to write and the technology to put this out there. Please help me to maintain this blog and continue writing.

Amen.

No comments: