Monday, September 21, 2009

Breathing

When I breathe in and out it doesn't do anything special to my state of mind, balance, movement towards center, movement from center, stress reduction, anxiety reduction, depression reduction, or sanity.

But when I breath in and out fully present in a state of mind of moving towards a grounded, centered, aware, state it moves me closer to who I am.

Is this true? no, because if I were to breath in and out now, centered or not, aware or not; it may help, it may not. I think the point of being present is to not only know what you are doing and what is happening but to also know who you are, how you feel, what you feel, and move closer to the why; breathing, may or may not help you get closer to that but it is good for you, good for the mind, and is better then doing nothing at all.

No comments: