Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Gratitude for a big thing that seems small

The other day I realized that my breathe has gotten much shallower, I surmise that it come came from my Iaido practice and keeping my breath silent for meditation but I also found that I was tense, my lungs were not taking in the air, my breath was long but it was like the air was just going down and coming right back out, I tried supplementing with additional DEEP Breathing exercises and I felt much better. I believe that the inspiration to do this came from God, at one point shallow breathing felt good and it helped but the time for shallow breathing has passed and it is time to breathe deep.

Dear Lord, thank you for the help and inspiring me to breath deep, I am grateful to you for the gift of breath. I have prayed about this before and I will pray about it again. Thank you for such an important gift that I constantly take for granted. I thank you Lord, I praise you, and I am forever grateful. Please help me to pray from your Holy spirit and make your will my will.

Amen.

No comments: