Monday, January 5, 2009

I am excited

It is a brand new year and I am excited about all of it's potential. I recently completed a mind map for 2008 and am in the process of creating one for my intention in 2009. The possibilities are endless and my hands have been flying across the keyboard as I make entries in free mind.
My affirmation for 2009:
2009 is awesome, my accomplishments are continuous and have led to the growth of others and there accomplishments more then my own.
I am also excelling in school, driving a new car, and selling fine art photography more often then I imagined before (thanks Barb for the encouragement to sell). I can communicate in Japanese with a native speaker now (with only a few giggles at my expense).
All in all rhis year has brought me closer to my goals far beyond what I have envisioned.
I can confidently call myself an artist, a writer, a photographer, a manager, a business owner, a martial artist, an athlete and am getting closer to my purpose with each relaxed breath.

I feel very good about this affirmation. I have been praying about finding God's will for me this year and feel his hand on my shoulder in all my planning and activities.



Brian Darnell
darnellster@gmail.com
http://12hourhalfday.blogspot.com
http://www.unvoicedvisions.com

No comments: