Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Grateful for being tired

I am tired today; it is probably a side effect of all the riding I have been doing. It came time to do my gratitude journal and I decided to write about being tired. I like some of the thoughts that came from this journal session and I would like to share it with you:

I am grateful I am tired because I know it will be easier to fall asleep tonight. I fight being tired quite a bit like there is something wrong with it but I would like to learn to be friends with tired. I am grateful that I have the option to slow down; I am trying to go full speed even though I am tired and I don't really need to do that. I am grateful that I can relax and let my momentum take more forward. I am grateful that I am tired, for it is a reminder to relax, lean forward and let the work happen. It is a reminder to stay centered and I am grateful for that.

No comments: