Wednesday, June 17, 2009

My key to humility

As sinful beings it is impossible for us to be humble, we will try to do it ourselves, be our own masters and in fact try to be our own gods. What is the key to humility?

Let go to God.

Don't worry; not about consequences of action, about problems or anything; trust in God and if you find yourself worrying anyway, pray for help to trust, for help to even to want to trust, pray for help to have the strength to want to ask for help, pray for the ability to mean it.

My prayer:
Dear Lord,

I praise you before all and I confess to you that I am sinful. I try to run my own life, solve my own problems. I try to prove to you that I can do it without you and of course I can't. Please fill me with you through your holy spirit. Help me to see your will and when I see it give me the courage to do it because without you I am nothing Lord. Please fill me up and help me to not only see your will for my life but to want it with every fiber of my being.

In Jesus' name I pray,

Amen

No comments: