Thursday, May 21, 2009

The importance of action

Am I truly capable of anything? No not really.
Am I capable of accomplishing anything I set out to do? No; there are things that are impossible to accomplish.
Is this futile? No, not at all! It is not futile to attempt to accomplish impossible things because you don't really know it is impossible or not until you try. Action is the core of self and is needed regardless if it seems futile or not.
What am I truly capable of? I am truly capable of attempting anything. I am capable of taking action and moving towards any goal. I am capable of failure but I am also capable of learning from and overcoming those failures in order to grow and accomplish things that make the original failure obsolete.
Taking action towards the alleged impossible is not futile or foolish. It is the only way to find out what the limits really are. The supposed impossible is tomorrows innovation or miracle. It may very well be impossible to travel faster than light but should we stop trying? No, even if it is proven? No because proven theories are disproven every day. The only way to move forward is to take action and we are always capable of taking action.

No comments: