Saturday, November 15, 2008

Pain = mindfulness

Being that my legs and arms are still screaming in pain from the cross fit workout I did on Thursday I am starting to think about the connection between being in the moment and pain.
Just walking around I have to focus moment by moment not to trip or bump into anyone because I am moving slow.
Is there a connection between centeredness and adversity?

Through a lot of concentrated effort I have been able to stretch out my legs and walk relatively normal now, I hope the pain clears enough for me to go for a short run tomorrow, cardio kickbox on Monday and do the cross fit again on Thursday (yeah I know I am crazy but I really want to beat this workout, it wil put me in great shape if I can eventually work up to being able to finish it.)
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: