Monday, April 27, 2009

How do I know I am centered?

Am I present in the here and now or am I lost in thought?
Am I focused on the current or am I focused on the past or future?
Am I here, right now, looking through new eyes as if I opened them for the first time or am I working off or preconceived notions.
Am I quietly listening for God's will or am I forging my own path?

If I feel like I am swerving to the left, right, up, or down away from God's will I am not centered. If I am lost in thought intead of attentive to what I am doing, I am not centered.

If I am so focused on what I am doing I notice nothing else around me, I am not centered.

To be centered means to be clear, current, and present.

1 comment:

Turiya said...

This post is very insightful. You are very inspiring in your sincerity and self-honesty. awesome!

keep on truckin!
turiya